Dr. Daniel Lewis Interview
Our Dragon Talks Facilitator, Dr. Charmaine Jones, had the pleasure of chatting with Dr. Daniel Lewis on a very wide range of topics around how to best manage an autoimmune inflammatory disease.
Dr Daniel Lewis MBBS, FRACP, FASLM is an experienced Rheumatologist (bone, joint and arthritis specialist) , General and Pain Physician and a Specialist in Lifestyle Medicine. His passion is integrating balanced lifestyle practices into the mainstream management of bone, joint and arthritis-related disorders
His expertise includes the diagnosis and management of rheumatological disorders such as:
- Arthritis including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome ( ME/CFS)
- Chronic pain management and rehabilitation
- Spinal and all other musculoskeletal pain conditions
- Work-related and sporting injuries
Dr. Lewis and The Lewis Institute have been active supporters of Dragon Claw for many years.
The chat lasted about an hour and you can listen to the whole discussion on the main video below. However, because the chat covered such an incredible range of topics the video has been edited into 9 separate segments also highlighted below. These segments cover:
- Know your Numbers
- Mind + Body
- Get an appointment
- Immune System